I hate weed... and that OTHER kind too
Monday, July 23, 2007



Our backyard has been a real joy. Hoen must be doing something right because the "grass really is greener on other side." The urine spots the past owner left look so much better now and there are probably just two bald spots out there and they're starting to disappear. I wish I could say the same for our front yard. We have weeds there and the grass obviously needs more care-taking.

Tan-tadah-daaaan! Weedbegone weed killer to the rescue! After Hoen did some sprinkling, I did the chemical spraying. And since he is ever the proud one of his 20/20 vision (I hate him for it, by the way), he took care of the finger pointing. Of the grass that is. It doesn't help that I am a tad color blind but I had to have bad vision too. So I sprayed forth! And in my hole-filled house clothes too! Haha